Acceldata Torch is a comprehensive, multidimensional data quality solution for data lakes and data warehouses. Our latest version comes with a variety of improvements that provide the following:
- Automates data quality and reliability at scale across the entire data pipeline, from ingestion to consumption.
- Eliminates downtime: Monitor enterprise data across data lakes, warehouses, and other repositories to eliminate issues that impact reliability.
- Scales workloads: Ensure availability for mission-critical data and workloads.
- Automates validation: Classify, catalog, and manage business rules for data at rest and data in motion.
- Automates taxonomy of sensitive and related data assets.
- Reconciles data in motion and during cloud migrations.
- Detects schema and data drift to improve dynamic data handling and ML and AI accuracy.
- Automates anomaly detection to identify and put context to quality issues.
- Automates data discovery, exploration, and validation.
- Identifies and validates data quickly at scale.
Here are the key artifacts to help you understand how to use Torch 1.2.0, and the release enhancements are listed below: