We’re proud to announce the GA release of Acceldata Pulse On-Prem 1.8.1, our compute performance monitoring platform, designed to help data teams improve data processing reliability, scale, and cost.
Acceldata Pulse provides real-time intelligence across all your observability needs.You can build your workflows, and extend alerts for business requirements with algorithmic anomaly detection. Acceldata Pulse also provides recommendations and automation to keep your data systems performant, secure, and reliable.
Acceldata Pulse provides the following features.
- Monitor and analyze hundreds of jobs to find outliers.
- Debug applications efficiently using the entire application history.
- Reduce MTTR from hours to minutes with advanced root cause analysis and error correlation.
- Receive custom recommendations tailored for your system.
- Integrate natively into data engines to extract data.
For the On-Prem, version 1.8.1 release, the following issues have been resolved:
- Obsolete audit logs are displayed in the HDFS audit index files.
- Unresponsive options in the Table and ListView of the Dashplots visualizations in the Mongo data source.
- Apache Log4j 2 has been upgraded to version 2.17.0, which fixes some of the known vulnerabilities. Pulse has now updated the Elasticsearch and Logstash containers with the Log4j 2 patch.