We just released the latest version of the Acceldata Data Observability Cloud (ADOC). Version 2.4.1 is now generally available, and it provides enhancements to compute, data reliability, data pipeline management and orchestration, and introduces new monitoring and alerting capabilities.
The following video offers a snapshot of the enhancements, and more details on new capabilities and features are explained below:
Data Observability for Compute Layer
You can now see six new filters on the ADOC Query Studio which display the top queries in various categories. The Query Detail View and a new Query tab are introduced in this release. Details include:
- New Filters in Query Studio Enhancements: ADOC has now added six new filters to the Warehouse table on the Query Studio page. These filters allow you to filter the top 50 most expensive queries, the top 50 long-running queries, and so on. For more information, see Query Fingerprint Table.
- New Query Detail View in Query Studio: ADOC has now introduced the Query Detail view on the Query Studio page. For more information, see Query Detail View.
- New Query Tab: A new Query tab is introduced on the Query Studio page to display all the essential information about the queries. For more information, see Query Tab.
ADOC now allows you to unarchive policies. You can now create SQL-based templates and use them in the SQL rule section of a Data Quality Policy. Additional new data reliability functionality includes:
- Ability to Unarchive Policies: ADOC now allows you to unarchive Reliability policies. For more information, see Policy Unarchiving.
- Custom SQL Rule Template: ADOC now allows you to create SQL rule templates that you can use in the SQL Rule (previously known as Custom Rule) section of Data Quality policies. For more information, see SQL Rule.
ADOC has now updated the Pipeline list view to include charts and widgets. You can now configure monitors in Pipelines that are capable of generating alerts when threshold levels are breached. Additional capabilities include:
- Pipeline List View Charts: ADOC now displays various charts on the Pipeline list view. These charts display information about pipeline runs, pipeline alerts, and policies. For more information, see Understanding Pipelines.
- Reliability Details in Pipeline Detail View: The job nodes and asset nodes of Pipeline detail view now display run time and policy execution details, respectively. For more information, see Understanding Pipelines.
- Add Alerts to Pipelines: ADOC now allows you to add Alerts on Pipelines For more information, see Configure Monitoring Policies.
Monitors and Alerts For Data Environments
- Improvements to the Related Links of the Alerts Detail View: The Related Links section of the Alerts Detail View page has been modified to include easy navigation to the related pages as well as deeper parameter navigation. For more information, see Alert Detail View.
Learn more with a tour of the Acceldata Data Observability Cloud.
Photo by Kimon Maritz on Unsplash